Introducing yourself and getting to know your friends is key to having a spooktacular time at Halloween. Here are some fun icebreaker questions to help everyone get to know each other!
1. What’s your favorite scary movie?
2. What’s the spookiest thing you’ve ever seen?
3. Are you dressing up for Halloween? If so, what are you going as?
4.Tell me the best Halloween costume you’ve ever seen.
5.What’s the most creative Halloween costume you’ve ever made?
6.What are your thoughts on horror movies?
7. Do you think ghosts are real?
8. What’s a trick or treat prank you’ve pulled off?
9. What’s a unique twist you’ve done for your Halloween decorations?
10.How do you like to celebrate Halloween?
11.What do you like most about the holiday?
12.What’s your favorite thing to do on All Hallows Eve?
13.Have you ever gone to a haunted house?
14.How do you feel about being scared on Halloween?
15.What’s the scariest costume you’ve ever worn?
16.What’s your favorite horror movie monster?
17.Which spooky story do you like best?
18.What Halloween inspired activity do you like to do?
19.What do you love most about Halloween?
20.If you could create your own Halloween tradition, what would it be?