Halloween is a great time to bring some fun into the workplace! Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to get your work group into the spirit of the season:
1. If you could pick any Halloween costume, what would it be?
2. Have you ever gone trick-or-treating?
3. What scary movie or book would you recommend?
4. Do you have any spooky decorations up in your home this time of year?
5. What’s your favorite type of candy to get on Halloween?
6. If you could make any food spooky, what would it be?
7. Who do you think will have the best costume in the office this year?
8. What’s your favorite Halloween activity?
9. What horror movie has had the biggest impact on you?
10. Are there any haunted houses in your area?
11. If you could dress up as anything for Halloween, what would it be?
12. Are there any Halloween-inspired stories or urban myths you like to tell?
13. What’s your scariest Halloween memory?
14. Are you working on any spooky office projects this month?
15. What type of candy do you dread getting on Halloween?
16. Who’s the best celebrity to dress up as for Halloween?
17. Have you ever been to a haunted attraction?
18. What’s the scariest animal you can think of?
19. What’s the funniest costume you’ve ever seen?
20. What are you most looking forward to this Halloween?