Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to help get a group of people together and engaged. Here are 20 creative icebreakers to help your group get to know each other better.
1. If you had to give yourself a nickname, what would it be?
2. Who is your hero and why?
3. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
4. What was your favorite trip you’ve ever taken?
5. Tell the group a story about a favorite experience.
6. What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken?
7. What is the best meal you’ve ever had?
8. What is one item on your bucket list?
9. What is the happiest memory of your life?
10. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What are three things you’d like to learn this year?
12. If you were chosen to be mayor of your city, what is the first thing you would do?
13. What is a skill that you have that may surprise other people?
14. If you could instantly be an exp ert in something, what would it be?
15. What books have had the most influence on your life?
16. What is your favorite hobby or pastime?
17. What is your favorite childhood memory?
18. What are you most proud of accomplishing?
19. What is the funniest joke you know?
20. Name three things that make you happy.