Introducing a group of unfamiliar adults can be difficult, especially when they have just met each other. Icebreaker questions can help break the ice by generating conversations and getting everyone energized and participating in the group. Here are 20 creative group icebreaker questions for adults:
1. If you could learn any skill in an hour, what would it be?
2. Describe yourself in three words.
3. If you could be an animal for a day, what animal would you be?
4. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
5. If you had to pick one superpower, what would it be?
6. What was a memorable vacation that you have taken?
7. What is the best piece of advice that you have ever received?
8. If you were offered a free flight to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
9. What is something that you’ve learned the hard way?
10. What is one thing that you cannot live without?
11. What is the most interesting fact that you know?
12. What is one thing that you dread doing but know that you must do?
13. What is the craziest thing that you have done in the past 24 hours?
14. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
15. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
16. What is one thing that you have never done that you would like to do?
17. If you could have a conversation with anyone from history, who would it be?
18. What is one thing that you would like to try that you haven’t done yet?
19. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
20. If you could travel anywhere in the world for free, where would you go?