Introducing icebreakers to team meetings is an effective way to build team morale, encourage collaboration, and get to know your colleagues better. Here are some fun and unique icebreaker questions to help kickstart any meeting and bring your team one step closer to working together successfully.
1. What’s one thing you hope to learn from being on this team?
2. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
3. What’s one item on your bucket list?
4. If you could travel anywhere right now, where would you go?
5. What’s your favorite thing about working on a team?
6. What song always sends you into a good mood?
7. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
8. What was the last movie you watched?
9. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve read this month?
10. What would be your ideal Saturday night?
11. What game or activity did you always love as a kid?
12. Who is the person you admire most and why?
13. What does the perfect vacation look like for you?
14. What’s the best compliment you’ve received from a colleague?
15. If you could invite 3 people to dinner, who would they be?
16. What’s the best gift you’ve ever received?
17. What does a productive day look like for you?
18. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
19. If you could turn any activity into an Olympic sport, what would you have a good chance of winning a medal for?
20. If you could be a superhero, who would you be and why?