These Icebreaker questions for work are designed to help colleagues get to know each other better and establish stronger working relationships with their team. The questions can be used for a variety of situations, including virtual and face-to-face meetings.
1. What did you do before joining your current team?
2. What do you enjoy most about your job?
3. What extracurricular activities do you participate in?
4. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
5. What is the last movie you watched?
6. Do you prefer to work alone or as part of a team?
7. What is the best way to stay organized?
8. What do you do to unwind after a long day of work?
9. What is one thing that you know you are great at?
10. What was the best advice you ever received?
11. What is one thing that you have always wanted to try?
12. What is your favorite food?
13. Do you have any pets?
14. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
15. What amusement park have you always wanted to visit?
16. Who has been the biggest influence on your life?
17. What is the best childhood memory that you have?
18. Are you a morning or a night person?
19. What skill would you like to learn that you don’t already have?
20. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?