Introduction: Icebreaker questions are great for sparking conversations and engaging your audience. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help you break the ice in any situation.
1. If you could master any skill instantly, what would it be?
2. What was the last creative project you worked on?
3. What was the last life lesson you learned?
4. What’s your favorite movie?
5. Who’s your favorite fictional character and why?
6. What three items would you take on a deserted island?
7. What weird food combinations do you enjoy?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
9. What was the last gift you received and how did you feel about it?
10. How would your friends describe you?
11. What superpower would you want to have?
12. What one thing would you change about the world if you could?
13. If you could pick one place to live the rest of your life, where would it be?
14. What music do you listen to to get pumped up?
15. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
16. What was the last book you read?
17. If you could have any job in the world, what would it be?
18. What is your favorite thing about your hometown?
19. If you could snap your fingers and make one thing in the world disappear, what would it be?
20. If you could invite five people to dinner, who would they be?