1. What did you do today that made you smile? – This is a great conversation starter to get someone to open up about their day and what made it special for them.
2. What were some of the silly things you used to do when you were younger? – Reminiscing about the funny and silly things we did as kids can be fun and a great conversation starter.
3. What was the last best book you read and why did you like it? – This is a great way to connect with someone over shared interests and start a conversation about a common topic.
4. What is something that you have always wanted to do but have yet to do? – Discussing aspirations and goals can be a great way to get to know someone and learn something new.
5. What do you like to do outside of work or school? – This is a great way to get someone talking about their interests and hobbies.
6. What TV shows or movies have you watched recently that you really enjoyed? – Talking about movies and TV shows can be fun and a great way to pass the time.
7. What do you do when you have a creative block? – This question can lead to some interesting conversations about how to navigate difficult times.
8. What do you wish you had been told when you were younger? – This can lead to a funny and heartfelt conversation about the subtle lessons we learn as we grow.
9. If you could be any animal in the world, which one would you be? – This is a fun way to get someone to open up about which animal they find interesting and why.
10. If you could pick any superpower, what would it be? – Everyone loves to think about what superpower they would have if they could, and it can be a great conversation starter.
11. What is the best place you have ever traveled to? – Talking about the different places we have been can lead to some interesting tales, memories, and stories.
12. What do you think your superpower is? – Asking someone what they think their superpower is can be a great way to get them to open up about their unique skills and talents.
13. What were some of the funniest moments with your friends? – Looking back on funny memories can be a great way to bond and make someone laugh.
14. What are some topics you find yourself discussing often? – This question can lead to some interesting conversations about favorite topics and topics people feel strongly about.
15. If you could go back in time, where and when would you go? – Everyone loves to think about time travel and this is a great way to get them to open up about the different eras they are interested in.
16. What do you think is the key to creating a good relationship? – This question can lead to a meaningful conversation about relationships and how to create a successful one.
17. Who in your life has had the most influence on you? – Talking about the different people in our lives who have influenced us can be meaningful and allow us to see someone in a different light.
18. What are your thoughts on the current political climate? – Though somewhat risky, discussing politics can lead to some interesting conversations about topics that we might not ordinarily discuss.
19. What fun activities do you like to do to unwind? – Talking about favorite activities to relax and take a break from life can lead to some interesting conversations and can even be a great way to reconnect with someone.
20. What are the best approaches for making meaningful connections with people? – Connecting with people can be hard at times, and this question can create a meaningful conversation about the different strategies we use to create a meaningful connection.