1. What was the last movie you watched? – Conversation starters like this can be a great way to spark a fun and casual dialogue with someone. It can help establish a connection, especially if both parties have seen the movie.
2. What is your favorite memory? – Everyone has a special memory that they carry with them, and this can be a great way to help others open up and share something personal.
3. What do you like to do in your spare time? – This conversation starter can help to give you insight into who the other person is as a person and what their interests are.
4. What would your dream job be? – Talking about dreams and aspirations with someone can help to create an atmosphere of support and is great for making friends.
5. Where is your favorite place to travel? – Like favorite memories, everyone has a place they like to go that is special to them. Asking this can help you learn more about them and can even spark helpful travel advice.
6. What books, podcasts, or other media do you like? – This conversation starter can help to see what the other person’s opinions and preferences are. It may also help you find out about new media that you can explore together.
7. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – This conversation starter can help create some fun and hilarious conversations about how one might choose to use a million dollars.
8. What are you most proud of? – Everyone has something that is unique and special about them, and this conversation starter can help bring that out in an emotional and powerful way.
9. If you could choose three words to describe yourself, what would they be? – This conversation starter can provide a great opportunity to really get to know someone.
10. What do you look for in a friend? – This can provide insight into something important to the other person and can be a great way to discuss the meaning of friendship.
11. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be? – This may seem like a silly topic, but it can be fun to learn more about the other person’s dreams and aspirations.
12. What did you want to be when you were growing up? – This conversation starter can provide some nostalgia and help you understand more about the other person’s childhood dreams.
13. What would be the best advice for someone just starting out in life? – Everyone has some wisdom and advice to offer, and this can be a great way to get some insight from someone more experienced.
14. What do you believe is the key to happiness? – This conversation can often go in a thought-provoking direction, which can be great for making connections.
15. What do you think is the best way to face fear? – Learning about how someone manages fear can be a great way to understand who they are as a person and how they cope with difficult situations.
16. What advice would you give to young people growing up today? – Everyone has different experiences and perspectives, and this can be a great way to get the other person to really open up.
17. What do you think is the most important lesson life has taught you? – Everyone has lessons that shape them, and this can be a great way to explore what those lessons are.
18. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go? – Talking about travel can bring out some interesting stories, and it can be great for making connections with people.
19. If you could change one thing in the world, what would it be? – This conversation starter can be great for sparking discussion and learning a lot about the other person’s values.
20. What would you do if you had a time machine? – This may seem like a strange question, but it can often lead to some entertaining and entertaining conversations.