Introduction: Icebreakers can be quite intimidating when you don’t know your friends that well yet, but these fun questions will help everyone feel more confident to open up and get to know one another.
1. What’s your favorite hobby or pastime?
2. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
3. Who is your hero?
4. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
5. If you could have any pet, what would you choose?
6. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
7. What would you consider is your best quality?
8. What is the most interesting culture you’ve ever encountered?
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
10. What 3 words would you use to describe yourself?
11. Do you prefer the countryside or city and why?
12. What movie title best describes your life?
13. What would you do if you won the lottery?
14. Who do you look up to most?
15. What’s the weirdest or funniest dream you’ve ever had?
16. Who are your favorite authors or musicians?
17. What is the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
18. What makes you feel most alive?
19. What would be your dream job?
20. What kind of moments do you cherish the most?