Looking for a way to help students get to know each other? Icebreakers are a great way to start socializing and build relationships. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to help students get to know each other and break the ice:
1. If you could make any kind of food magically appear, what would it be?
2. What is your favorite hobby?
3. What was the best day you ever had?
4. If you could be any animal, which would you choose to be?
5. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
6. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up?
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. If you could do anything for a day, what would it be?
9. What did you learn about yourself this past year?
10. What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
11. What is the best gift you have ever received?
12. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
13. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be?
14. What is the most interesting thing you have ever done?
15. Who is your biggest role model?
16. What do youvalue most in a friendship?
17. If you could trade lives with someone for a day, who would it be?
18. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
19. If you could learn any skill, what would it be?
20. What makes you feel most happy?