Navigating conversations with new acquaintances can be difficult. Use these icebreaker questions to start meaningful conversations with adults in any setting.
1. What’s your favorite hobby?
2. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
3. What would you do with a free day?
4. What’s one thing you always wanted to try but never have?
5. What prior jobs have you had in your life?
6. What is a piece of advice you would give someone else?
7. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
8. What is something you are passionate about?
9. What life lesson have you learned the hard way?
10. What is something that most people wouldn’t know about you?
11. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
12. Who do you admire the most and why?
13. What is the best advice someone has ever given you?
14. If you could choose three people to be with you on a deserted island, who would you choose and why?
15. What is a book that you really connected with?
16. What is your favorite thing to do on the weekends?
17. What motivates you?
18. What is the most memorable meal you have ever had?
19. What was your favorite childhood game?
20. What is a beloved item that you own?