1. What do you like to do in your free time? – This is a great way to find out their hobbies and interests and possible places to meet up or date.
2. What type of music do you listen to? – This could be a great conversation opener to find out a bit more about their music taste and to also talk more about yourself.
3. What was the last adventure you went on? – Talking about experiences and adventures can be a great conversation starter and help you get to know each other through a more personal conversation.
4. What show are you currently binging on? – This could be a great conversation starter to talk about favorite TV show, movies, or books.
5. What do you do for a living? – This is an important conversation starter as it can be a great way to find common ground between you two.
6. What are your favorite hobbies? – A great way to learn more about each other and find new places to explore together.
7. What kind of books do you like to read? – Talking about books and literature can be a great way to start a conversation and especially if you both have similar interests or books in common.
8. What’s one thing you would like to accomplish in your life? – This can be a great way to get to know each other better, learning about their long-term goals and dreams.
9. What kind of things make you laugh? – This is a great conversation starter to show your sense of humor and to discuss similar interests.
10. What have you been doing to stay healthy? – With the pandemic, it can be a great way to find out more on how they take care of themselves and what kinds of activities they have been doing exercise-wise.
11. Are you a dog or cat person? – A great conversation starter to talk about pets and find out more about each other’s childhoods.
12. What was the best place you’ve ever visited? – This can be a great conversation starter to find out about their travel experiences and possibly give advice on places to travel to.
13. What was something you used to be passionate about as a child? – Talking about childhood experiences can be a great way to get to know each other better.
14. What was the best experience you had in 2020? – This can be a great conversation starter to find out more about their resilience and to also get to know each other better.
15. What kind of places do you like to visit on the weekend? – Finding out what kind of activities or places they like to go on the weekend can be a great conversation starter to find out more about their interests.
16. What would your dream vacation be? – This can be a great conversation starter to find out more about their dream destinations and to also talk more about yourself.
17. What was the one thing that surprised you in the last week? – This is a great conversation starter to find out more about what’s going on in their life right now and to show an interest in their day-to-day activities.
18. What is your favorite type of cuisine? – Talking about food can be a great conversation starter, a way to talk about different cultures and to find out more about each other’s favorites.
19. What do you think are the most important things for a successful relationship? – Talk about this to get to know more about each others’ preferences and expectations for a future relationship.
20. What three words would describe your perfect date night? – This is a great way to learn more about what they’re looking for in a date as well as get some ideas for your next date.