Intro: Whether you’re looking to charmingly woo an interested party or just break the ice, these flirty conversation starters should get the job done!
1. Is your glass half full or half empty? – A simple question that can help you figure out if the person you’re talking to is an optimist or a pessimist.
2. What’s your dream vacation spot? – Find out what fantasies this person might have, and get a conversation rolling about what their tastes are.
3. What do you do when you’re not working? – Great way to get a sense of what the person does in their free time and what their passions are.
4. Do you have any hidden talents? – Get someone to open up about something that’s special to them.
5. What’s your current favorite song? – This is a great way to find out what kind of music they’re into as well as give you a chance to discuss some of your favorite songs.
6. If you could do any one thing right now, what would it be? – Get to the heart of what this person so very badly wishes they could be doing.
7. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today? – A great way to get talking on a positive note.
8. Tell me a random fact about yourself – Get an interesting conversation going by letting someone talk about themselves.
9. What would you do if you won the lottery? – Get them fantasizing about the future and what they would do with a huge amount of money.
10. What’s the last book you read? – Understand their tastes in books, and maybe suggest a few titles you’d recommend.
11. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? – Get an idea of whether this person is a risk-taker or a little more reserved.
12. What would you do if you had an extra day in the week? – A fun, imaginative question to get the conversation rolling.
13. What would you do if you could be invisible for a day? – A creative and thought-provoking question to ask.
14. What’s the one thing you could never do without? – Great way to get an insight into what matters the most to someone.
15. What’s your favorite smell? – An enjoyable topic to talk about, and a chance to really elaborate on what certain smells mean to someone.
16. What’s the most interesting thing you’ve ever done? – Get talking about wild and exciting experiences that someone has had.
17. What’s your favorite hobby? – Find out what the person you’re flirting with likes to do in their spare time.
18. What would you do with a time machine? – Get them daydreaming about going back in time or visiting the future.
19. What would you do if you had a day off tomorrow? – Find out what the dream of this person’s perfect day off looks like.
20. Who’s your favorite person in the world? – Another imaginative way to get some insight into this person’s life, and also hear an interesting story while they explain why they picked that person.