Intro: Texting is a great way to start a conversation with your crush. But it can be hard to think of something interesting to say. Here are 20 ideas of conversation starters that can help break the ice and get a conversation going!
1. What do you think is your best feature? – This is a great way to start a conversation and get to know each other a bit better. Plus it’s always nice to hear a compliment!
2. What’s your Favorite TV show? – This is a fun conversation starter to see what you both have in common and to get to know each other’s interests.
3. What would you do if you had a million dollars? – Discussing goals, dreams, and ambitions can be a great way to get to know each other better.
4. What is your favorite hobby? – Find out what your crush’s interests and passions are.
5. What was the last movie you watched? – Use this question to compare notes and see if you both watched the same movie!
6. What do you think is the best thing about life? – This is a great way to get to know your crush’s outlook on life and discover what they truly value.
7. What would you do if you had a day off work? – Discover what kind of activities they like to do on their days off and share some of your favorite activities too.
8. What do you think is the best way to spend a weekend? – From going out to staying in and watching tv, ask your crush their ideal way to spend the weekend.
9. What is your favorite childhood memory? – Share some of your best memories from when you were a kid and get to know each other’s childhoods.
10. What would you do if you could travel anywhere in the world? – Discuss your dream vacation destinations and plan for the future!
11. What is the most creative thing you ever did? – Find out how inventive and creative your crush is by asking them this question.
12. What would you do if you won the lottery? – Dreams, ideas, and ambitions. Discussing the things you would buy is a great conversation starter!
13. What is your favorite type of music? – Talk about the bands and artists you both like and find out your taste in music!
14. What is one accomplishment you are most proud of? – This is a great way to get to know each other better and to share personal accomplishments that make you proud.
15. What’s your favorite thing about yourself? – Learn about each other’s strengths, values, and self-image.
16. What superpower would you choose if you could have one? – A fun conversation starter to see what you both think would be the most fun or helpful superpower.
17. What would be your dream job? – Talk about your career aspirations and find out what your crush dreams of doing in the future.
18. What are three random facts about you? – Share some random facts you wouldn’t normally think to tell your crush and get to know each other better.
19. What would you do if you could have one wish? – This is a great way to discover what your crush strives for and values.
20. What do you think is the best thing life has to offer? – Talk about moments that have made you appreciate life and find out what makes your crush the happiest.