Introduction: Social media platforms like Snapchat offer a great opportunity to start a conversation with your peers. However, finding the right conversation starter can be a bit tricky. Here are 20 conversation starters to help you get a conversation going on Snapchat.
1. Have you seen/heard anything interesting lately? — This a great way to get the conversation started by engaging in general conversation about things that you, your friends, and potentially even more people have recently been interested in.
2. What are your weekend plans? — Asking this question can give you insight into your friends’ activities and serve as an easy starting point for a conversation.
3. What did you do this summer? — Great way to open the conversation and get to know your friends and acquaintances better.
4. Do you have any pet peeves? — A great topic to ask your friends that is sure to generate some interesting responses.
5. What was the best joke you heard recently? — Share your stories and get a laugh while chatting with your friends.
6. What is the most daring thing you’ve done recently? — This can help you get to know each other a little better by hearing about brave and potentially crazy adventures.
7. What is something you want to learn more about? — Asking this question can help open interesting conversations about topics neither of you may have previously known about.
8. Who do you miss the most right now? — Another question to let your friends open up about more personal topics and potentially spark conversations about distant friends or family.
9. What do you think is the most underrated skill? — An interesting topic to get your friends to tackle that can lead to funny or sincere responses.
10. Are there any places you would love to travel to? — A question to get your friends talking about possible fun places they would like to visit.
11. If you had to describe the sunset in one word, what would it be? — Creative questions like this can help you think outside the box while conversing with your friends.
12. What do you think is the most underappreciated profession? — An interesting topic to ponder and talk about.
13. What are some of the best books you’ve read recently? — A great conversation starter for bookworms and readers alike.
14. What would you change about the world? — A thought-provoking question to start conversations about the issues and improvements we can make.
15. What do you usually do when you’re feeling down? — This question can get your friends to open up and discuss their feelings, as well as provide support for one another.
16. Who are some of your role models? — An interesting question to ask your friends that can result in discussions about influential people.
17. What was your favorite moment from childhood? — A great way to start a fun and light-hearted conversation.
18. What would be your dream job? — A fun question that your friends can use as an opportunity to explain their aspirations.
19. What would you do to make the world a better place? — A great question that can spark stimulating conversations about how we can help make the world a better place.
20. What is the most unusual thing you’ve eaten recently? — Get your friends talking about different and perhaps weird food they’ve tried without having to leave your home.