Intro: Talking to your friends can be fun, but it can also be hard to know the best way to start a conversation. The following are some great conversation starters that you can use to have an engaging and meaningful conversation with your friends.
1. “What do you think our most common interests are?” This conversation starter will get your friends thinking about the things that you all have in common and that can help you better connect.
2. “What do you like to do when you want to relax?” Everyone relaxes in different ways and it can be interesting to learn how your friends prefer to unwind.
3. “How do you de-stress when things get tough?” This conversation starter helps to get a deeper conversation going, since it goes beyond just the surface-level topics.
4. “If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?” This is a great conversation starter because it allows your friends to imagine the possibilities and get excited about the thought of being somewhere new.
5. “What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?” Ask your friends about the wildest thing they have ever done, as this will reveal a lot about their personalities and preferences.
6. “Who is your all-time favorite musician/artist?” Music can tell you a lot about someone, so learning about their favorite musician or artist can help you to get to know them better.
7. “If you could have any superpower, what would it be?” It can be fun to imagine a world where you and your friends had superpowers, and this conversation starter allows you to explore that idea.
8. “If you could instantly learn a new skill, what would it be?” You can learn a lot about someone by finding out what skill they would like to master.
9. “What kind of movies/TV shows do you like to watch?” This is an easy conversation starter to get the ball rolling, as most people can talk for a long time about their favorite television shows and movies.
10. “What goals do you have for the future?” Hearing your friends’ hopes and dreams can be inspiring and makes you feel like they are part of something bigger than just you.