Intro: Starting a conversation with your girlfriend over text can be a bit intimidating. Here are 20 ideas for conversation starters to start a meaningful and interesting conversation.
1. What was your best moment this week? – This is a great way to start off the conversation by getting your girlfriend to share something nice that happened to her recently.
2. If you could travel anywhere, whey would you go and why? – Traveling is something that many people are interested in and this conversation starter could lead to a fascinating conversation.
3. What did you make for dinner tonight or what would you like to make? – Showing interest in your girlfriend’s cooking is always a great way to start a conversation.
4. What’s the last movie you watched and what did you think of it? – Movies are a great conversation starter and this is a great way to stay connected, despite being apart.
5. What’s the most recent song you’ve been listening to? – Music can always bring people together and talking about your favorite songs is always a great way to start a conversation.
6. How was your day? – A short, yet effective way to start the conversation and show that you care about your girlfriend and her day.
7. What has been your biggest accomplishment so far? – Asking your girlfriend about her accomplishments is an easy way to start a conversation and get her to talk about something she’s proud of.
8. Do you have any upcoming plans with friends or family? – This is a great conversation starter that can lead to both parties sharing their plans and making fun future plans together.
9. What books have you been reading lately? – Books are a great way to start a conversation as they can spark deep conversations full of thought-provoking ideas.
10. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? – Superpowers are always a fun topic to talk about and can get your girlfriend to open up about her wishful thoughts.
11. What’s your favorite thing about the city (or place) you live in? – This conversation starter can be used to get your girlfriend to open up about her favorite places or things in her home city.
12. What TV show are you currently binge-watching? – TV shows are a great way to get to know one another and can bring hours of conversation, especially binge watching.
13. What is your favorite way to spend a lazy Sunday? – This question can show how much your girlfriend values alone time and what she likes to do on her days off.
14. What is something that you’re looking forward to? – This conversation starter can get your girlfriend to open up about her goals, hopes and dreams for the future.
15. What is your favorite place for the perfect date night? – This is a great way to get your girlfriend to talk about her favorite date spots and make fun plans for the future.
16. What are you most passionate about? – This should lead to a great conversation about your girlfriend’s passions and dreams for the future.
17. What hobby or activity makes you feel most at peace? – This question can get your girlfriend to open up about her favorite hobbies or activities that she loves to do to relax.
18. What is the one piece of advice that you will always remember? – This conversation starter can give your girlfriend some wonderful advice that she’ll always hold dear.
19. What is something you have learned this week? – Asking your girlfriend what she has learned is a great way to get her to talk about her thoughts and feelings.
20. What would you like to do or try that you haven’t done before? – This conversation starter should get your girlfriend excited and make her look forward to trying new things in the near future.