Intro: Texting can be a great way to start a conversation with a girl and break the ice. Here are 20 conversation starters to help you get the conversation rolling!
1. How was your day? – This question is a great way to get to know someone and get a feel for their daily life.
2. What are your plans this weekend?– Everyone loves to talk about what they are planning to do, so this is a great way to start the conversation.
3. What is your favorite hobby?– Find out what she loves to do in her spare time and make a connection.
4. What are your thoughts on the latest gossip? -Gossiping can be a great way to start a conversation and lets her know that you pay attention to what’s going on in her world.
5. What’s the best thing that happened to you today? – Start by sending positive vibes and brighten her day.
6. What movies/shows are you currently watching?– Discussing current trends can help spark conversation and get to know her better.
7. Who are you closest to in your life?– People are usually willing to share who is important to them and the conversation can grow from there.
8. What food could you eat every day?– What’s her favorite food? This can help you decide a great place to take her or make her a special meal.
9. Are there any causes that you care about?– This can help you find out if you both have similar beliefs and values.
10. What do you do to relax? – Knowing how she likes to relax can help you make plans for a date thoughtfully.
11. What would your dream job look like? – This can help find out her goals and ambitions.
12. Do you have any embarrassing stories you’d like to share? – Have a little fun and let loose while talking.
13. What are you most proud of in your life? – Knowing her proudest moments can help you build a connection and deepen your understanding.
14. If you had unlimited money, what would you do?– We’ve all imagined having a lot of money. Talking about it can be a great way to have fun and explore different possibilities.
15. Who was your favorite teacher in school? – It can be interesting to find out why they made a particular teacher stick out in her mind.
16. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?– This is a great way to make her laugh and get to know her better.
17. What would you do if you had an extra hour every day? – Discuss how she would use her spare time and the conversations can lead to great ideas.
18. What is one thing you want to learn?– It can be fascinating to find out what new skills, experiences or knowledge she wants.
19. What do you like to do for fun?– Get to know her interests and preferences for fun activities.
20. Do you have any special talents?– Find out something unique and maybe even offer to show off your own talents.