Starting a conversation with your girlfriend can be intimidating, especially if you’re not sure what to say. Here are 20 conversation starters to get the dialogue going and help you create a meaningful conversation with your girlfriend.
1. What did you do today? – This is a great way to get to know what she’s been up to and show that you care about what she has been doing.
2. What do you think about (X)? – Here you can ask your girlfriend about something that you both are passionate about or that interests you both.
3. How was your day? – A simple question that can help you learn more about your gf and what kind of mood she’s in that day.
4. What do you wish you had done today? – Asking your gf what she wishes she had done helps you understand her ambitions and motivation, while also helping you decide what kind of activities you can plan together.
5. What’s something new you’ve tried recently? – This question encourages her to explore new things and gives you insight into her interests, allowing you to suggest new activities to do together.
6. What can I do to make you smile? – Show your gf you care about her and that you want to make her day brighter.
7. What do you like most about (X)? – Ask her about something specific she likes and let her talk about the little details that make that particular item, hobby, or activity so special in her eyes.
8. What do you find most attractive about me? – Seeking assurance from your gf can help you both feel more connected.
9. What is something that made you laugh today? – Sharing a laugh is a great way to keep your conversation lighthearted and boost overall happiness.
10. What would you do if you knew no one was watching? – Ask your gf to open up about some of her fantasies or dream activities, which can give you great ideas of things to do together.
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be? – Use this question to get to know your gf’s interests, desires, and dreams.
12. What’s something new you’d like to learn? – Knowing what your gf wants to learn can help you find new and exciting activities to do as a couple.
13. What would be your ideal vacation? – Get to know more about your gf’s likes and dislikes by asking her about her ideal vacation.
14. What kind of movies do you like? – Get your gf talking about her favorite movies and, if you haven’t seen them, make plans to watch them together!
15. What do you wish you had more time for? – Find out what activities she most enjoys doing and what things are a priority for her.
16. Do you have any funny stories from when you were younger? – This question can help your gf open up about her childhood and reflect on funny memories.
17. What would be your dream job? – Talking about her dream job may help you both gain a better understanding of her passions.
18. What is your favorite time of day? – Ask her why she prefers a certain time of day and what activities she likes to engage in then.
19. Who do you admire the most? – Get to know who your gf looks up to or who has had a major influence on her life.
20. What’s something that always puts a smile on your face? – This question helps identify what activities or interests make her happy and can give you ideas for things to do together.