Introducing your family and friends to each other at the Thanksgiving table can be both nerve-wracking and time consuming. Spice up the atmosphere with some creative and fun Thanksgiving icebreaker questions. Here are 20 to get started:
1. If you could be a turkey or another bird, which would you choose?
2. If you could have any superpower for Thanksgiving dinner, what would it be?
3. What’s the most unusual Thanksgiving dish you’ve ever had?
4. What’s the best Thanksgiving-related prank you’ve ever pulled off?
5. If you could pick one person from history to come to your Thanksgiving dinner, who would you pick?
6. What side dish can you make that you think is the best?
7. What is the craziest Thanksgiving tradition your family does?
8. What is your favorite Thanksgiving left-over recipe?
9. If you could pick any celebrity chef to cook your Thanksgiving meal, who would you pick?
10. What are three words that define your Thanksgiving holiday traditions?
11. What is the funniest Thanksgiving song you know?
12. If you could have a celebrity or historical figure carve the turkey at your Thanksgiving dinner, who would you pick?
13. What would you do if a wild turkey came and joined your Thanksgiving dinner table?
14. If you could cook any 2 dishes along with the Thanksgiving turkey, what would they be?
15. What’s the best part of Thanksgiving dinner according to you?
16. What Thanksgiving dish do you look forward to the most?
17. What’s the most unique thing you or a family member has ever cooked for Thanksgiving?
18. What would be the top 1 item on your Thanksgiving meal wish list?
19. If you could thank one person for making Thanksgiving special for you, who would it be?
20. If you could pick one thing to be thankful for this Thanksgiving, what would it be?