1. What do you think of the latest episode of your favorite TV show?
This is a great conversation starter to get to know someone’s likes and dislikes, and see if you have anything in common.
2. If you could pick any superpower, which one would you choose?
This is a fun and lighthearted way to get a conversation going and to find out more about the person.
3. If money were no object, what would be your dream vacation?
This question can reveal a lot about someone’s experiences and dreams, as well as provide insight into their perspective on life.
4. Who is your favorite celebrity?
This is a great ice breaker and can lead to a lively conversation about the person’s favorite or least favorite celebrities and why.
5. If a genie granted you three wishes, what would they be?
This is a fun way to get to know what someone values in life and what they dream of having.
6. What’s the craziest thing you have ever done?
This question can reveal interesting stories and get a conversation going in a lighthearted way.
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
This is a great way to learn more about people’s values, ideas and sense of humor.
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
This is a great conversation starter to get to know more about someone’s interests and to learn more about different cultures and experiences.
9. What’s your favorite type of cuisine?
This topic can lead to a great discussion about different cultures, ingredients and recipes.
10. What is the most unusual thing you have ever eaten?
This question can lead to a funny conversation and some interesting stories about different experiences.
11. What is the most embarrassing thing that has ever happened to you?
This question can lead to a good laugh while talking about embarrassing moments.
12. What’s the most impressive thing you’ve ever done?
This is an interesting way to get to know more about someone and learn about their accomplishments.
13. If you could be a character in any movie or book, who would you be?
This question can lead to a fun discussion about favorite movies, books and characters.
14. What would you do if you won the lottery?
This is a great conversation starter to find out what someone’s dreams and financial goals are.
15. If you could make one wish come true, what would it be?
This is a great way to get to know more about someone’s hopes and dreams for the future.
16. What is your favorite book/movie and why?
This is an interesting way to learn more about someone’s taste in books/movies and why they enjoyed it.
17. What was your favorite childhood game/activity?
This conversation starter can lead to interesting stories about different experiences during childhood.
18. What is the best part about living in your current city/town?
This question allows the person to share a bit more about their life and what they enjoy the most.
19. What is the one thing you would never do?
This is a great question to get to know more about someone and see what activities they absolutely do not enjoy.
20. What would your dream job be?
This is a great way to learn more about someone’s interests, goals and motivations.