It’s often helpful to use funny icebreaker questions to help people get to know each other in meetings and get the conversations started. Here are 20 creative and funny icebreaker questions to help break the ice and get your meeting going:
1. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be?
3. What’s the best bad joke you know?
4. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
5. Who would make the strangest superhero duo?
6. What’s the craziest dream you’ve ever had?
7. If you could visit anyplace on earth, where would you go?
8. What’s the most unusual food you’ve ever eaten?
9. If you could be any animal, which one would you choose?
10. What’s the most embarrassing thing that’s ever happened to you?
11. If you were a celebrity for a day, who would you be?
12. What’s the most embarrassing wardrobe malfunction you’ve experienced?
13. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen on the subway?
14. If you could be a fictional character, who would you choose?
15. What would be the most satisfying sound to wake up to?
16. What’s the strangest thing you’ve ever seen someone do?
17. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be?
18. What’s the strangest thing you’ve seen a customer do in a store?
19. If you could time travel to one time period, when would you choose?
20. What animal would make the worst pet?