Introducing people can be awkward and painful at times, but having a few fun icebreaker questions on hand can help ease any tension and make the introduction enjoyable. Here are 20 creative and funny icebreaker questions for adults to help make introductions more memorable and enjoyable.
1. If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?
2. If aliens came to Earth, what’s the one thing you’d be most surprised to learn about them?
3. What would be the worst flavor for ice cream?
4. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever seen in a grocery store?
5. What’s the best prank that you’ve ever played on someone?
6. If you could master any musical instrument on the first try, which one would you choose?
7. What’s the strangest dream you’ve ever had?
8. If you had to give yourself a new name, what would it be?
9. What’s the best joke you’ve heard recently?
10. What’s the craziest dare you’ve ever done?
11. What’s the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?
12. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be?
13. If could be reincarnated as an animal, which one would you choose?
14. If you were an ice cream flavor, which one would you be?
15. What’s the most ridiculous nickname you’ve ever been given?
16. What animal would you most want as a pet?
17. If you could invent a new holiday, what would it be and how would you celebrate?
18. What would you do if you had an hours’ worth of free time in an unfamiliar city?
19. If you could have dinner with any celebrity, dead or alive, who would it be and why?
20. What would be the ideal superpower for a pet?