Introduction: Starting a conversation with a girl can feel intimidating, but it doesn’t have to be. With the right conversation starters, you can break the ice and get to know her better. Here are 20 great conversation starters with a girl.
1. Ask her what she’s passionate about: Talking about her interests and what she is passionate about will get the conversation flowing in a positive direction.
2. Are you a cat or a dog person?: This question is sure to get her talking, and you can discuss which type of pet you both prefer.
3. Tell me about your favorite vacation: Most people enjoy talking about the time they spent away from home, so you can both share memories of your favorite trips.
4. What kind of music do you like?: A great conversation starter that has plenty of potential for deeper discussion.
5. What do you like to do in your free time?: Get to know more about her hobbies and the activities she enjoys when she has the chance.
6. Are you an early bird or a night owl?: Talking about her sleep habits can show a different side of her personality.
7. What project have you been working on recently?: Getting to know what she has been up to can help you see her ambitions and drive.
8. How is your day going so far?: Asking her how her day has been so far can be a great way to show some interest.
9. What do you do to relax?: Finding out how she de-stresses and unwinds can help you connect with her on a deeper level.
10. What is your favorite TV show?: Talking about what she likes to watch can tell you a lot about her likes and dislikes.
11. Who is your role model?: Asking about her role models shows a great level of admiration for her.
12. Is there anything special you have been looking forward to?: Showing that you’re interested in what she likes can be a great conversation starter.
13. What type of movies do you like?: Another great conversation starter that’s sure to give you a window into her tastes.
14. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?: Getting to know a little about the advice she has taken to heart can give you a deeper insight into her life and values.
15. What’s on your bucket list?: After you hear what she would love to do, you can share your own bucket list items.
16. If you could change one thing, what would it be?: Asking her what she would like to change can help you understand how she views herself and the world.
17. What was the last book you read?: Asking her to discuss the last book she read can help get the conversation rolling.
18. Are you a morning person or a night person?: Asking her which type of person she is gives you insight into her lifestyle.
19. What do you think is the most beautiful thing in the world?: Asking her what she finds beautiful is a great way to get to know her better.
20. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?: Asking her about how she sees herself can be a great way to learn more about her.