1. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
This is a great icebreaker to get to know someone’s sense of fun and imagination. They might surprise you with their answer and open up fun possibilities for you both.
2. If you could have three wishes, what would you wish for?
Knowing someone’s wishes can give you insight into who they really are and their values. It’s a great way to start a conversation about the kind of person they are.
3. If you could trade places with someone for a day, who would it be?
Trading places can lead to some interesting conversations about why someone would want to be someone else and the different experiences they would have.
4. If you could teleport anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
This is a fun conversation starter to explore the different places someone finds interesting and exciting.
5. If you could bring back any old trend, which one would it be?
This can lead to a lighthearted conversation about when trends were popular and why someone would want to bring one back.
6. If you had to pick one movie character to be for a day, who would you be?
Learning what movie character someone wants to be can give some insight into who they really are and which qualities they admire.
7. What would you do if you won the lottery today?
This is an interesting way to find out someone’s dreams and desires. It can open up interesting conversations about the kind of things they’d do with the money.
8. What’s the best practical joke you’ve ever seen or done?
This is a great way to lighten the mood and have a laugh together. It can also lead to some hilarious anecdotes about funny things that have happened in the past.
9. If you could create a new holiday, what would it be?
This conversation starter can open up some fun conversations about the kinds of things someone values and enjoys.
10. What’s the weirdest dream you’ve ever had?
This is a great conversation starter to get to know someone’s inner thoughts and imaginings. It can lead to funny and creative conversations.