Introduction: Virtual Icebreaker questions are fun and creative ways to break the ice with people you don’t know on video calls. Here are 20 creative and fun questions to help you get to know each other better.
1. What was your favorite virtual hang out spot this year?
2. What was the strangest virtual learning experience you have had?
3. What’s the most interesting thing you learned this year?
4. If you could time travel, where would you go and why?
5. What is the funniest movie you watched this year?
6. What subject do you wish you had more time to learn about?
7. What is the weirdest virtual task you have done this year?
8. What was the best surprise you experienced this year?
9. What is the funniest thing that happened to you in a virtual meeting?
10. What detail about yourself would you like for the group to know?
11. If a genie gave you three wishes, what would you wish for?
12. What is the craziest thing you have ever eaten?
13. What is the most curious thing you’ve ever seen?
14. If you could be famous for one day, what would you be famous for?
15. What hobby would you recommend to someone else in your group?
16. What would you do with a day off without any responsibilities or expectations?
17. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
18. What’s the weirdest thing you’ve ever heard someone say?
19. If you could choose any career, what would it be?
20. What was the most creative thing you did this year?