Introducing a new group of people can be awkward, so it’s always helpful to have a few ice breakers up your sleeve. Here are 20 creative fun questions to help get the conversation flowing:
1. If you could be any kind of animal, what would you be and why?
2. What three fictional characters would you choose to be your ideal team?
3. What’s the most unique thing you own?
4. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled off?
5. What’s the most outrageous thing you’ve ever done?
6. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
7. If you could travel back in time, where and when would you go?
8. What’s the funniest thing that ever happened to you?
9. If you could have a conversation with any famous historical figure, who would it be?
10. If you could pick one place to visit, where would it be and why?
11. If you could pick any career, what would it be?
12. What would you do if money or time weren’t factors?
13. If you could do anything with no consequences, what would it be?
14. What game or sport do you excel in the most?
15. What was the best vacation you ever had?
16. If you could change one thing in the past, what would it be?
17. If you could ask any question of someone living a thousand years ago, what would it be?
18. What TV show could you watch over and over again?
19. If you could write a book about anything, what would it be?
20. If you could have a conversation with anyone dead or alive, who would it be and why?