Introducing yourself to new colleagues can be difficult and sometimes awkward, which is why office icebreaker questions are an excellent way to start conversations and get to know each other better. Here are some fun office icebreaker questions to help make introductions a little easier.
1. What would your dream job look like?
2. What color best represents your personality and why?
3. What’s your favorite place to travel and why?
4. What’s the strangest meal you’ve ever tried?
5. If you could only eat one type of food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
6. If you could bring any famous celebrity to the office for a day, who would it be?
7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
8. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
9. If you could trade places with anyone for just one day, who would it be?
10. What two words would your friends use to describe you?
11. What is the one object you couldn’t go a day without?
12. What was the last book you read?
13. If you could be any animal, which one would it be?
14. What’s the best prank you’ve ever played on someone?
15. If you could have any job in the world, which one would you pick?
16. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
17. What’s your best childhood memory?
18. If you could pick a superpower to have for 24 hours, which one would you choose?
19. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
20. If you could go back in time and relive one moment, which one would you choose?