Introduction: Icebreaker questions are an important part of any job interview, allowing both sides to take a break from the intense conversation and build rapport. To help you get off to a good start, here are 20 fun interview icebreaker questions.
1. What’s one of your fondest childhood memories?
2. If you could pick anywhere in the world, where would you most want to visit?
3. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
4. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
5. If you had to get a tattoo, what would it be?
6. What are you most looking forward to this year?
7. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
8. What superpower would you choose and why?
9. What’s your favorite candy bar?
10. What would your ideal vacation be?
11. If you could have a meal with any celebrity, who would you choose?
12. What do you like to do when you have free time?
13. What’s your favorite board game?
14. Who’s your favorite cartoon character?
15. What movie could you watch over and over again?
16. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
17. If you could go back in time, what year would you visit and why?
18. What’s your favorite type of music to listen to?
19. If you could go anywhere on Earth for one week, where would you go?
20. Who was your first celebrity crush?