Introduction: Virtual meetings are an important part of our lives, especially if we’re all working together from remote locations. Icebreaker questions can help to break the ice and build better relationships within the group. Here are some fun icebreaker questions for virtual meetings that you can try out!
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
2. If you could be any age for a day, what age would you choose?
3. What is one fun fact about you that nobody knows?
4. What’s your favorite comfort food?
5. What was the best vacation you ever took?
6. What’s on your bucket list?
7. If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
8. What is one piece of advice that you would give your younger self?
9. What’s your go-to karaoke song?
10. If you could travel anywhere, where would it be?
11. If you could learn one new skill overnight, what would it be?
12. What is your dream job?
13. What do you look forward to the most?
14. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
15. What is the silliest thing you’ve ever done?
16. What is your favorite hobby or pastime?
17. What is something you have always wanted to try?
18. What is the weirdest job you have ever held?
19. What would you do if you won the lottery?
20. If you could be an animal for a day, which would you choose?