Introduction: For students who are meeting for the first time, icebreakers are a great way to break the ice! Here are 20 fun icebreaker questions to help get the conversation flowing.
1. If you could switch lives with anyone in the world for a day, who would it be?
2. What was the last gift you received?
3. If you could pick one superpower, what would it be?
4. What is your favorite type of music?
5. What kind of movies do you prefer?
6. Who is your role model?
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would it be?
8. What is one thing you never leave home without?
9. If you could have a conversation with any historical figure, who would it be?
10. What’s something you’re constantly striving to learn and improve on?
11. What is your favorite hobby?
12. What’s your favorite book?
13. What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
14. What is the best piece of advice anyone has ever given you?
15. What was your most memorable birthday?
16. What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
17. What do you think is the most important quality of a true friend?
18. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
19. What accomplishment are you most proud of?
20. If you had to describe yourself in three words, what would they be?