Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to get to know everyone in a small group and to break the ice. Here are 20 fun icebreaker questions to help get your group off to a good start!
1. If you could travel anywhere in the world right now, where would you go?
2. If you could be any character from a movie or book, who would it be?
3. What’s the funniest prank you’ve ever pulled?
4. What superpower would you like to have?
5. What was the best vacation you ever had?
6. What would you do if you had an entire day completely free?
7. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would do?
8. What is your favorite hobby?
9. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
10. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
11. Who is your favorite superhero?
12. What are your three favorite foods?
13. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
14. What is the best gift you’ve ever received?
15. If you could invite any three people from history to a dinner party, who would they be?
16. Who is your biggest inspiration?
17. What is your favorite book?
18. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?
19. What is the most daring thing you’ve ever done?
20. Who is your role model?