Welcome to the team! We’re so glad to have you aboard! Starting any new job can be both exciting and daunting. To break the ice and help everyone feel more comfortable with one another, let’s all answer some fun icebreaker questions. Ready? Let’s go!
1. What’s the weirdest ingredient you’ve ever cooked with?
2. What do you consider your favorite pastime?
3. What’s your favorite travel destination and why?
4. If you could only listen to one song on repeat, what would it be?
5. What’s the best piece of advice you’ve ever been given?
6. If you could have any super power, what would you choose?
7. What’s the most daring or adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
8. Who is your celebrity crush?
9. If you could invite 3 people, living or dead, to dinner, who would you pick?
10. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
11. What’s the most useful thing you’ve ever learned?
12. What’s the most fascinating animal you’ve ever seen in the wild?
13. What language would you like to learn, and why?
14. Who was your most inspirational teacher growing up?
15. What’s one favorite thing you’ve done that you’ve never done before?
16. If you could own any wild animal as a pet, which one would you pick?
17. What’s the most daring or courageous thing you’ve ever done?
18. What hobby would you like to pick up if you had more spare time?
19. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever received?
20. What self-improvement goal have you accomplished that you’re proud of?