Introduction: Icebreakers are an important way to build relationships between middle schoolers and create an atmosphere of openness in a group. These 20 creative icebreaker questions are great for helping middle schoolers get to know each other.
1. Should you follow your dreams or be practical?
2. Describe yourself with one word.
3. What’s something you always wanted to try but have never done?
4. If you could have any super power, what would it be?
5. What’s the best prank you’ve ever pulled?
6. What do you do for fun?
7. What’s your favorite movie?
8. What’s the worst thing you’ve ever done and gotten away with it?
9. If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
10. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
11. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever eaten?
12. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
13. What do like to do when you’re bored?
14. Are you an early bird or a night owl?
15. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
16. What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever gotten?
17. What are three things you can’t live without?
18. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be?
19. What would be your dream job?
20. If you could have an unlimited amount of anything, what would it be?