Introducing yourself to a new group can be intimidating, but using fun icebreaker questions is a great way to get to know each other and break the ice. Here are twenty creative fun icebreaker questions for groups to get the conversation started:
1. If you had to compare yourself to a famous person, who would it be?
2. If you could choose one superpower, what would it be and why?
3. What is your favorite music genre?
4. Do you prefer a night in or a night out?
5. If you were a kitchen utensil, which one would you be?
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
7. What are your top three favorite movie genres?
8. What kind of hobbies do you enjoy doing?
9. What is your favorite item of clothing and why?
10. What is the best advice you’ve ever been given?
11. If you could be any animal, what animal would you be?
12. What is your favorite book?
13. What do you like best about your job?
14. If you were a cocktail, what ingredients would you include?
15. What is the most interesting fact you know?
16. Would you rather go camping or stay in a hotel?
17. If you could time travel to any period in history, when would you go?
18. If you could speak any foreign language fluently, which one would you choose?
19. What superpower would you like to have, and why?
20. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?