Introduction: Fun icebreaker questions can be great conversation starters when gathering with your friends, or even when you’re getting to know someone new. Here are 20 creative icebreaker questions to get the conversations flowing:
1. If you could master any musical instrument, what would it be?
2. If you could hang out with one famous person for a day, who would it be and why?
3. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
4. If you were an animal, which one would you be?
5. What would be the title of your autobiography?
6. If you could have any superpower, which one would you choose?
7. What’s your favorite musical artist?
8. What childhood memory do you cherish the most?
9. If you had to pick a place to travel to, where would you go and why?
10. What do you think is overrated?
11. If you had to pick out a movie that best encapsulated your life, what would it be?
12. What’s your dream job?
13. If you could choose any actor to play you in a movie, who would it be?
14. What are the top three items on your bucket list?
15. If you could invite any three people to a dinner party, who would they be?
16. When was the last time you did something out of your comfort zone?
17. What’s something you’re proud of accomplishing in your life so far?
18. What book or movie could you watch/read multiple times and still find joy in?
19. What would your spirit animal be?
20. What’s the most interesting conversation you’ve ever had?