Introducing someone new to a group can be intimidating and uncomfortable for all parties. Icebreaker questions can help break the ice and jumpstart meaningful conversations. Here are 20 creative fun icebreaker questions to help get the conversation started on your next date.
1. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
2. What do you think are the three most important traits in a romantic partner?
3. If you could have a dinner party and invite any three people, dead or alive, who would you choose?
4. What is your favorite historical time period and why?
5. If you could choose one celebrity to teach you a skill, who would it be?
6. What did you want to be when you were a kid?
7. What’s the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done?
8. What’s something you would like to learn or try?
9. What type of music do you like and why?
10. What kind of food do you like to cook or eat?
11. What type of books have you read lately?
12. What TV show has you currently binging?
13. If money were no object and you could do whatever you wanted with your life, what would it be?
14. What would be your spirit animal and why?
15. What was the last movie you watched that you really liked?
16. If you could teleport to any destination in the world, where would it be?
17. Are you more of an indoors or outdoors person?
18. What do you think is the key to a happy relationship?
19. What’s been the most spontaneous adventure you’ve been on?
20. What would be the title of your autobiography?