Introductory sentence: Introducing others can be awkward and uncomfortable, particularly at large gatherings. To help break the ice and get to know one another in a fun way, here are 20 creative icebreaker questions for adults.
1. What’s your favorite childhood game?
2. If you could be any animal, what would it be and why?
3. What’s the best book you’ve ever read?
4. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
5. What’s the best advice you’ve ever received?
6. Who is your hero?
7. What do you like to do on your free time?
8. What superpower would you choose if you could have one?
9. If you could swap lives with someone for a day, who would you choose?
10. What would you do if you won the lottery?
11. What’s your favorite movie or TV show?
12. If you could invent a gadget, what would it do?
13. What would your dream job be?
14. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
15. What would you do if you weren’t afraid?
16. What have you accomplished that you’re most proud of?
17. If you could have dinner with anyone (living or deceased), who would it be?
18. If you could spend a day with a famous person, who would it be?
19. What style of music do you enjoy the most?
20. What is the craziest thing you’ve done in the last year?