Introducing new staff members to a team can be a challenge. To help break the ice, try asking the following fun and creative icebreaker interview questions.
1. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
2. If you could visit any place in the world, where would you go?
3. What’s the best movie you’ve seen recently?
4. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
5. What would be your dream job if money wasn’t an issue?
6. What are some of your hidden talents?
7. What’s the best invention in the last 20 years?
8. What’s the wildest thing you’ve ever done?
9. If you could pick one celebrity to be your mentor, who would it be?
10. Who is your role model and why?
11. You’re stuck in an elevator, who would you want to be stuck with?
12. What would the title of your autobiography be?
13. What’s the one thing that you want to accomplish by the end of the year?
14. What three words would you use to describe yourself?
15. What hobbies or activities do you like to do in your spare time?
16. What’s the most interesting place you’ve ever visited?
17. What makes you unique compared to other candidates?
18. What’s something you’re proud of accomplishing?
19. What book has had the greatest impact on your life?
20. What three items would you take on a deserted island?