Welcome to our Fun Diversity Icebreaker session! We hope through these questions you will be able to get to know one another better and appreciate different backgrounds and experiences that each person brings to the table. Let’s get started.
1. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
2. If you could be any fictional character, who would you choose?
3. If you could be any animal, what would you be?
4. What dish from your culture are you most proud of?
5. What language is unique to you?
6. What is a small business idea you have that reflects your culture or experience?
7. What folklore from your culture do you find most intriguing?
8. What is something you are passionate about that not many people know about?
9. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
10. What is the best part about your background?
11. What were some of the best moments in your journey to a new culture or country?
12. If you could break a bad habit, what would it be?
13. What would you do if you suddenly had access to unlimited funds?
14. If you had the choice of being perfect in one thing, what would it be?
15. Name one thing that you think everyone should try at least once in their life.
16. What kind of legacy do you want to leave?
17. If you could create a new type of food, what would it be?
18. Who has inspired you the most throughout your life?
19. What is your favorite activity or hobby that you can share with others?
20. If you could learn any new skill, what would it be?