Looking for fun date night ideas in Atlanta? Atlanta is a city offering a range of activities, so you and your significant other are sure to have a night to remember. From rooftop bars to outdoor adventures and romantic dinners, here are 20 creative date night ideas in Atlanta.
1. Ride the Skyview Ferris Wheel for a night of views, wine, and conversation.
2. Catch the Atlanta screening of the latest movie with a rooftop dinner.
3. Spend an evening soaking in the city lights while browsing the murals of downtown.
4. Visit the Fox Theatre and take in a classic film or a live show.
5. Take a leisurely stroll through Piedmont Park and enjoy the sights and sounds of nature.
6. Test your skills with an escape room adventure.
7. Spend an evening perusing the City’s art galleries and pop-up shops.
8. Take a tour of The High and explore the rich history of the area.
9. Enjoy a romantic dinner with delicious African cuisine at Shekina African Restaurant.
10. Get some fresh air and bond with a hike up Stone Mountain.
11. Channel your inner scientist with a weekend of stargazing at Fernbank Science Center.
12. Spend the day at Centennial Olympic Park, just minutes away from Downtown.
13. Enjoy a picnic lunch at Callanwolde Fine Arts Center.
14. Compete in a friendly game of laser tag at Lazer Zone.
15. Experience the thrill of music and car racing at Atlanta Motor Speedway.
16. Visit Skyline Park for an evening of carnival games and treats.
17. Take a swing at Top Golf for some friendly competition.
18. Immerse yourself in an interactive game of Virtual Reality.
19. Spend a romantic evening ice skating followed by a cozy nightcap.
20. Tour the Atlanta Botanical Gardens for an evening enjoying nature’s beauty.