San Antonio is filled with fun date ideas for couples to explore. From adventurous outdoor activities to romantic dining options, there are plenty of ways to have a great time together. Here are 20 creative and fun date ideas for couples in San Antonio:
1. Visit the Japanese Tea Gardens for a peaceful afternoon stroll.
2. Take a cooking class together and learn how to prepare traditional Tex-Mex dishes.
3. Go for a walk along the San Antonio River Walk.
4. See a show at The Majestic Theatre or the Tobin Center for the Performing Arts.
5. Enjoy local music and drinks at The Esquire Tavern.
6. Take a romantic carriage ride through the Alamo.
7. Compete against each other in a friendly game of bowling at Bowlero.
8. Enjoy a romantic dinner cruise along the San Antonio River.
9. Explore the San Antonio Botanical Garden.
10. Go rock climbing at the Rock Box Climbing Center.
11. Kayak or paddleboard in the San Antonio River.
12. Experience a Date Night Dinner & Improv Comedy at Blue Star.
13. Go on a wine tasting at the Resolute Vineyard & Winery.
14. Take a leisurely tandem bike ride.
15. Catch a movie at the Santikos Palladium IMAX theater.
16. Have a romantic picnic in the San Antonio Missions National Historical Park.
17. Visit the San Antonio Museum of Art and enjoy their special exhibits.
18. Take a self-guided haunted tour of San Antonio.
19. Attend a tango class and learn how to dance together.
20. Visit the historic Tower of the Americas and have dinner at the Tower’s restaurant.