New York City is a city like no other, and so are its date night possibilities. Whether you’re looking for something adventurous, romantic, or fun, there’s always something to do. Here are 20 creative fun date ideas in NYC:
1. Take a night-time boat ride around Manhattan harbor.
2. See a comedy show at the Comedy Cellar or The Stand.
3. Take a cooking class together and create a gourmet dinner.
4. Explore a different neighborhood every week.
5. Have a picnic in Central Park or Prospect Park.
6. Go ice-skating at the Rockefeller Center.
7. Catch a Broadway show.
8. Take a ride on the Staten Island Ferry.
9. Take part in a themed pub crawl.
10. Go on a scavenger hunt with clues around the city.
11. Go indoor rock-climbing.
12. Attend a wine-tasting tour in the East Village.
13. Catch a Mets game at Citi Field.
14. Take a hot air balloon ride over the city.
15. Tour a local brewery.
16. Check out a concert at Brooklyn Bowl.
17. Catch a screening at an outdoor summer movie series.
18. Walk across the Brooklyn Bridge.
19. Take a tour of the High Line.
20. Explore some secret speakeasies.