Michigan is a US State with endless tourist attractions that appeal to people of all ages. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway or an unforgettable adventure, there is an endless list of unforgettable fun date ideas in Michigan. From exploring small towns and local cuisine to taking part in outdoor adventures, here are just 20 creative ideas that will make your dates in Michigan memorable.
1. Visit an Art Gallery – explore the works of local artists in one of Michigan’s many renowned art galleries.
2. Go on a Tour of an Old Town – take a step back in time and explore the unique old towns in Michigan.
3. Bike Tour of Small Towns – take a leisurely ride along a series of small towns in Michigan and explore the local shops, eateries and landmarks.
4. Sail the Straits of Mackinac – Take in the peaceful views of the straits of Mackinac by taking a boat tour.
5. Visit Frankenmuth – explore this quaint Bavarian-style town and take a ride on the Bavarian Belle River Boat Cruise.
6. Take a Brewery Tour – sample a variety of beers, tour the facilities and learn about the brewing process at one of Michigan’s many craft breweries.
7. Go on a Hike – explore Michigan’s lush forests and nature trails with a hike or nature walk.
8. Visit a Museum – check out collections at one of the many museums in Michigan, ranging from scientific and art to history and transportation.
9. Explore the UP – take a scenic drive exploring the natural beauty of the Upper Peninsula.
10. Go Shopping – visit one of Michigan’s unique and eclectic shopping areas, such as the outdoor market in Detroit.
11. Enjoy the Michigan Wineries – sample some of Michigan’s finest wines at one of the state’s many wineries.
12. Have a Picnic – pack a picnic for an outdoor lunch and share it in one of Michigan’s many parks.
13. Attend an Outdoor Concert – listen to local music and enjoy a night under the stars at one of Michigan’s outdoor concerts.
14. Go Camping – plan an overnight trip to explore the wilderness and camp by the lake.
15. Beach Date – explore the beautiful beaches of Lake Michigan, St. Clair and Huron and spend some time in the sun.
16. Visit a Zoo or Aquarium – visit one of Michigan’s great zoos or aquariums and see the animals up close.
17. Take a Food Tour – get to know a city’s culture and people through its tasty food.
18. Go Horseback Riding – rent horses from one of Michigan’s many horseback riding stables and explore the trails.
19. Discover the Suburbs – explore the suburbs of the state and take in the sights of the villages in Michigan.
20. Enjoy a Sunset Cruise – take in a beautiful sunset on a romantic cruise around Lake Michigan.