Fort Worth is a vibrant city that offers people an array of fun and exciting date ideas. From an exciting night on the town to a picnic in the park or a movie night in cozy theaters, there are plenty of creative date ideas to choose from in Fort Worth. Here are 20 creative date ideas to help you make the most of your time in this amazing city.
1. Go on a romantic dinner cruise on the Trinity River.
2. Take a walk through the beautiful Fort Worth Botanic Garden.
3. Pop into The Marq on the edge of Sundance Square for some creative date night cocktails.
4. Take an art class together at the Hip Pocket Theatre.
5. Take a hike at the Fort Worth Nature Center.
6. Stroll around Sundance Square and grab a bite to eat.
7. Catch a live show at the Bass Performance Hall.
8. Spend a romantic evening at the Fort Worth Zoo.
9. Explore the Great Outdoors at one of the many nearby parks.
10. Enjoy a romantic picnic or yoga session at Water Gardens Park.
11. Take a Painting Class at Potter’s House Cafe.
12. Check out the Stockyards for a fun night out.
13. Get your adrenaline pumping on one of the many go-kart tracks.
14. Learn about Texas history at the National Cowgirl Museum and Hall of Fame.
15. Take a tour of the Fort Worth Museum of Science and History.
16. Relax and enjoy a movie at the Coyote Drive-In Theater.
17. Show off your moves at a hip-hop dance class.
18. Head to Billy Bob’s Texas and enjoy a night of live music and dancing.
19. Take in a show at Station 4 or anywhere along the 7th Street Music District.
20. Challenge each other to a friendly game of laser tag.