Introducing the ultimate guide to date ideas for teens – not your average ideas, but rather something to get your creative juices flowing! Whether you’re looking to plan a special night out or an indoor activity, here are 20 creative fun date ideas sure to make your date night memorable!
1. Go to an escape room – a fun, interactive way to solve a puzzle with your date.
2. Attend a local movie or a drive-in.
3. Take a cooking class and make a meal together.
4. Take a class together – think art, music, or dance.
5. Catch some comedy shows at a nearby theater.
6. Visit a local planetarium or a museum.
7. Play an outdoor game or have a picnic in the park.
8. Try a trampoline park or an amusement park.
9. Visit an animal shelter and volunteer together.
10. Take a drive to a nearby town and explore.
11. Rent a canoe or a kayak and paddle down the river.
12. Take a ghost tour around the city.
13. Go ice-skating in the winter and roller-skating in the summer.
14. Have a karaoke night and take turns singing your favorite songs.
15. Enjoy some shopping in the mall and have fun finding gifts.
16. Look up local events and grab tickets to a concert or sports game.
17. Taste different ice creams flavors and pick your favorites.
18. Play mini golf or laser tag.
19. Host a game night with your own handmade board games.
20. Visit a local farmer’s market or a flea market.