Introduction: The art of conversation can certainly be tricky, especially when trying to make a guy like you over text. The key is to use flirting through witty, playful banter and keep it light and fun. Here are 20 conversation starters to help you start flirting:
1. I’ve been daydreaming about a guy… you wouldn’t happen to know anyone like that, would you? – A fun and flirtatious way to get him thinking about you.
2. I could really use a cuddle right now, you available? – A playful way to get him thinking and flirting.
3. I’m dying to know what type of guy you are. – Keep him guessing and let him tell you a bit more about himself.
4. What’s the most daring thing you ever did? – This is a great way to get him to share stories and flirtatiously bond with you.
5. I’ve got an extra ticket to [insert event] next week, do you want to join me? – An invitation for him to spend time with you in person.
6. I want to kiss you right now – A bold move to show him you’re interested.
7. Do you like being teased? – A great conversation starter that can go in many directions.
8. If we were together right now, what would you do to me? – Another daring one that shows he’s on your mind and encourages him to think about you.
9. Missing me already? – A little playful ego boost that will let him know you’re interested.
10. Can you guess what I’m wearing right now? – A fun, flirty game that lets him use his imagination.
11. What’s the strangest place you’ve ever kissed someone? – Curiosity to know more about him and his past.
12. So, what activities do you like to do when you’re not at work? – Invite him to tell you more about his life and interests.
13. I’m counting down the days until I get to kiss you – Letting him know you’re looking forward to being together.
14. What kind of person do you think I am? – A great way to open the conversation to get to know each other better.
15. What turns you on? – An opportunity for him to open up and flirt.
16. What’s your favorite quality in someone you’re attracted to? – A chance to get to know more about the type of person he’s attracted to.
17. Can you suprise me with something? – A playful and flirty way of hinting at something special he can do for you.
18. What would you do if I was with you right now? – An opportunity to get to know each other and flirt.
19. So, it’s a [insert night], what would you say to a spontaneous girl who wanted to go on an adventure? – A dare to get him to come up with ideas to meet.
20. I’m thinking I need someone to tell me a bedtime story… – A flirty way to invite him to share something romantic.