Flirty conversation starters for texting can help break the ice and get the momentum going when trying to make that special connection with someone. Here are 20 ideas for great flirty conversation starters for texting:
1. Do you believe in love at first text? – This question can get the conversation going and get someone thinking and laughing about the idea of love at first text.
2. What’s the most romantic thing that has ever been said to you? – Asking this question might help you to find out a little bit more about how his/her heart works and what makes them feel special.
3. What are you wearing? – While this may come off a little forward, if the person isn’t completely taken aback by this question, it may open up a fun dialogue about something as simple and intimate as clothing.
4. What makes you laugh? – This question is bound to lead to a more meaningful top of conversation, whether it’s about inside jokes, funny movies, or something else entirely.
5. What did you do today? – This can be a great way to get the conversation going and to learn a little bit more about the person.
6. Do you like to text or talk on the phone more? – This question can easily lead to a discussion about phone and texting preferences.
7. What’s the most daring thing you’ve ever done? – This question can help you to get to know someone and can lead to some pretty interesting conversations.
8. If you could pick a superpower, what would it be? – This question can elicit some pretty fun and imaginative responses and can help you to find out a little bit more about the person’s imagination and interests.
9. Do you prefer your chicken wings mild, spicy, or barbecue? – This fun food-related question can help to break the ice and can provide a fun, playful way for the conversation to start.
10. What’s your favorite kind of music? – This easy question can be a great conversation starter when trying to get to know someone better.
11. What place do you dream of visiting? – Everyone has a dream destination, and this question is great for helping to get to know someone better.
12. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done? – This question can lead to some hilarious and interesting responses and can help you to get to know someone on a deeper level.
13. Send me a picture that made you laugh today. – This fun question can open up a whole world of weird, funny pictures that can get the conversation rolling.
14. Do you think it’s possible to be friends with someone you’re attracted to? – This question can get people to really think about the type of relationships they want and can lead to some interesting conversations.
15. What is the best memory you have? – This question can give you a better insight into someone’s life and hopes for the future.
16. What do you think is the world’s most underrated food? – Everyone has their own opinion on underrated food, so asking this question can be a great conversation starter.
17. What’s the best compliment you’ve ever received? – This sweet and flirty question could be a great way to start the conversation and learn what someone loves to hear.
18. What are you planning to do tomorrow? – This question can keep the conversation going while giving you a glimpse into what someone’s plans are.
19. What has been the most adventurous thing you’ve ever done in life? – This is great conversation starter that can help you to get to know someone and their propensity for taking risks.
20. Tell me something you’re passionate about. – This question can be a great way to get to know someone better and learn about their interests.