Introduction: Icebreakers are a great way to get everyone talking and having fun at your family reunion. Use these questions to help create a relaxed and friendly atmosphere so everyone can enjoy the event!
1. Who do you think is the most likely person to have the craziest family story?
2. What is the most interesting thing you have done with other members of your family?
3. Who do you think is the most crafty member of the family?
4. Who has the largest extended family, and why?
5. If you could choose a superpower, what would it be and why?
6. What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done with your family?
7. If you could invite any family member to dinner, who would it be and why?
8. What is your favorite childhood memory involving another family member?
9. What are some of the things you have in common with other family members?
10. What holiday is your favorite and why?
11. What was your favorite family vacation and why?
12. What is the best advice a family member has ever given you?
13. Who do you think is the bravest member of the family?
14. Who do you think is the most intelligent?
15. What are some of the craziest nicknames or terms of endearment your family uses?
16. What is the most interesting family recipe you’ve ever heard of?
17. What hobby do you think all family members share?
18. Who do you think would be the first person to try something new?
19. Who do you think is the most generous family member?
20. Who do you think has the best sense of humor?